As you may be aware, in early March we decided to postpone FLEXCON2020 from March 30 to September 9, 2020. This seemed like a prudent decision at the time, but in the light of the current circumstances, we are forced to conclude that there are still too many risks involved for a large scale event with 300 participants.
FLEXCON2020 goes digital.
However, we already had a great program, with very interesting partners and speakers. We also had a lot of traction. Since digitization is a hot topic in sustainable energy, we have set up an alternative plan: FLEXCON2020 goes digital.
Weekly FLEXCON2020 digital tracks
From September 23 on, we will provide a weekly digital FLEXCON2020 track, with speakers and sessions all related to a specific Smart Energy topic. Our current planning:
- 23 September 15.00 – 17.00 : eMobility, Smart Charging and V2G
- 30 September – 10.00 – 12.00 : Flexibility markets
- 7 October 30 – 12.00 : Buildings, Devices & smart technologies
- 14 October 30 – 12.00 : Industrial & commercial Flexibility
- 21 October 00 – 12.00 : New concepts in Energy Networks
- 04 November 10.30 – 12.00 : Active managed buildings & energy performance contracts (to be confirmed)
All sessions can be attended free of charge. All tickets that have already been bought will be refunded.
In August, we will finalize the program and open up the registrations. We will keep you posted via newsletters, website and social media.
You can find the digital FLEXCON2020 partners on our homepage.